ΣΥΓΧΡΟΝΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΡΟΛΟΓΙΑ
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
ΣΥΓΧΡΟΝΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΡΟΛΟΓΙΑ

Παιδιά είμαστε της Γης και του αστερόεντος ουρανού... Το μονοπάτι προς την αυτογνωσία!

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΑρχικήΑρχική  ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο  Συχνές ΕρωτήσειςΣυχνές Ερωτήσεις  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  Ομάδες ΜελώνΟμάδες Μελών  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

"WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" A VERY BIG QUESTION

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Site Admin
Διαχειριστής
Διαχειριστής
Site Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 162
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 15/06/2023
Τόπος : Αθήνα

"WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" A VERY BIG QUESTION Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: "WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" A VERY BIG QUESTION   "WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" A VERY BIG QUESTION EmptyΤρι Ιουλ 25, 2023 7:57 pm

"What do you do for a living?" A VERY big question! ...and Astrology supports the best answer.

(by Noel Tyl)

It’s hard to believe how many people simply hate the work they do. They say they’re in the «wrong» job, the «wrong» profession or career, and they’ve felt that way for perhaps 20-30 years!  They’re stuck.

Finding a job that «does something for me» is a life-important decision for an under-30 person trying to find the work channel that will add something to his or her life. The younger people in our population talk about that point openly; their parents didn’t, and for the most part the slightly older generation lived and worked in channels prescribed by family tradition, arbitrary decision, and accident. If it helped them with personal need fulfillment, that would be fortuitously fortunate!  If not, routinely dismal.

Another way to say this is «We are what we do». We spend more time at our work than we spend on anything in our life, even sleeping. Even our appearance begins to be shaped by the work we do; there are stereotypes of conformity that define vocations; our work position reflects our education, our plans for family development, our social status; it reflects what our parents taught us, did or didn’t support.  Everything. -And it’s got to be as right as we can make it.

When we work, when we spend all that time doing something to gain evaluation and -we hope- reward (salary, recognition, advancement), we are actually trying to do our best with what we have … to express ourselves constructively, and that means we are working to fulfill our individual needs, using our individualized behaviors, projecting our individualized hopes and dreams, and, ideally then, the job, the profession, the career will challenge and reward those efforts for personal fulfillment.

We may need a work environment and mission that allow us to become numero uno with a clear pathway to advancement no matter what we do; many jobs don’t supply that kind of ego-display opportunity and if our need is in that direction and we don’t have it in front of us, we suffer enormous frustration.

Or we need to fit into an optimally secure framework or organization, which makes us feel safe, taken care of, part of permanence. -Or we may need a job in which we can express ourselves volubly on many different matters into many different directions. -We may want to feel emotional dimensions of caring and helping when we work, helping others with those feelings as well; or expressing ourselves with theatricality, performing for applause; or working ourselves like crazy to prove a point or fulfill a purpose, applying criticisms to improve everything. -Does our job or profession allow us to satisfy our individual needs?

We may just need to look good to society when we work, attracting compliments for how we appear or what we say, with pathways for social recognition. We may need to have strong control of things, or dig deep to understand mysteries or hidden meanings. We may need emphatically to have our personal opinions respected, our critiques listened too, our education put to use dramatically.

We may just need to be the person who becomes known for responsibility and effectiveness -what a great feeling that is to those kinds of people! We may need to be in social service, helping others less fortunate; we may need to express ourselves aesthetically, artistically, idealistically, spiritually.

Just look at all those needs that drive the train, so to speak, and realize all the behaviors that bring the train into the right station!  Do we need to be seen, to be on view on the job while we do our work … or do we need to be behind the scenes, as a consultant? Do we need to be in the midst of a friendship circle when we work, to enjoy the work more and feel greater security?  Do we need opportunities to mentor someone while we work in order to feel our expertise all the more?  Do we need to communicate ideas above all, even ideas about the whole world? Do we have gushes of creativity that must be expressed with discipline and purpose?

The list of our needs and dominant behaviors is practically endless, but so is the symbolism of Astrology! Astrology is able to capture the focus of an individual’s needs and his or behaviors and anchor them into a professional channel that can be fulfilling … not just rudimentarily, but emphatically, depending on when the channel swim begins!

If someone is in the supposedly «wrong» profession -the profession that is eminently unfulfilling- at a late age, there really is little chance to change. Salary levels, insurance programs, friendship circles would shift only for negative effect. BUT hobbies or side-jobs can be pursued to touch the spirit, to fulfill that which has been lying dormant for so long, and the experience of enrichment has an astounding effect!  Even the health improves; there’s the feeling that there’s something more to live for, that one is finally fitter in mind and body. The unfulfilling job no longer «makes me sick!»

The 30-something person has an idea … «This would really thrill me if I could just get the opportunity to do it! And I KNOW I could do it!»  Just imagine the corroboration if -ice cold, without any prior knowledge- the keen astrologer came up with and presented the same idea! This corroboration can change a life.  It can lift productivity and fulfillment.  It can improve everything.

Almost all celebrities seem to be in the ‘right’ job. They get there usually sooner rather than later, and they shine to celebrated status because they are clearly doing what they need to do in the spotlight of public evaluation and appreciation.

But how long can they remain celebrities? What ELSE can they do? -The same goes for professional athletes: how long can they perform, and then, what else can they find that fulfills them? We don’t have to look far to see the broken-down erstwhile celebrity who finds nothing more to do in life.

Astrology works with individual needs, how they are focused and colored and expressed.  Astrology works for fulfillment and development through the course of time. Astrology helps define what one must do to live as well as possible where the job is concerned.

And sometimes, astrology spots the successively different professions that fulfill a complex spectrum of needs.

Stephen King [September 21, 1947 at 1:30 EDT in Portland ME] is born to teach AND to write.  This is so clear from his horoscope. His first steps early on in life were to get the education credentials to teach.  He began writing at the same time and gradually became world-renown for his horror stories and films.  But he still teaches writing in a University.   -He really has been on the right tracks!

In my personal case, I [Noel Tyl, December 31, 1936 at 3:56 PM in West Chester PA] was born to be a dramatic communicator in the arts and a healer-helper. I first was an opera singer for 26 years, then a writer of 32 books as an astrologer-therapist. The astrology of my horoscope shows that undeniably. Can I imagine for a moment working in a bank or selling insurance? Those professions don’t fulfill my needs as they might other peoples’.

Being in the right job fulfills individual needs and keeps the body -its organs and systems- at peace. Frustration and the sense of underachievement do not eat away at health.  Astrology helps one do what one needs to do to live as productively as possible.

What if Bill Gates had been pushed early on into the family business, say, as a baker.  Indeed, that family business could be huge and Gates’ enormous need to be in charge, to be numero uno might be superficially assuaged, but what about his needs linking personal creativity with technology -so clear in his horoscope- what would have happened to them?  What kind of life would he be living?

What if you had not followed your parents’ wishes, the job channel they proposed for you -for one persuasive reason or another? What would you be doing now? Would you have been more fulfilled?  

These are BIG questions, because the reality of our job pursuit, our learning to do that job, our social recognition for it, and the building of a legacy for our children, defines who we are. The subject is vast, and in the end, the degrees of fulfillment, of managing developmental tension, of realizing the dreams we have reflect back upon our health. -It is hard to recall feeling fulfilled and being ill at the same time!

Astrology can help to light the way before age thirty most dramatically and, indeed, all the way beyond in our development, even into retirement. It’s a very important and productive way to find your living!

(Noel Tyl is considered one of the foremost Astrologers worldwide. He has written 32 books, hundreds of articles and has extensively lectures in all continents. His personal web site is http://www.noeltyl.com)

Noel Tyl kindly granted us the right to publish his articles on our site.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://astro.forumgreek.com

"WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?" A VERY BIG QUESTION
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
ΣΥΓΧΡΟΝΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΣΤΡΟΛΟΓΙΑ :: FOREIGN FRIENDS :: ARTICLES, EVENTS-
Μετάβαση σε: